When there is a new baby at home, there is bound to be lot of cloth changing sessions because they poop, spit up, pee a lot on their clothes despite the best efforts of the parents to contain everything in their diaper. Though the changing of clothes may seem to be difficult at the beginning, every parent get used to it gradually and become a pro in no time.
Many a time's parents or caretakers tend to use minder tables while changing the clothes of their babies. Such tables provide the care takers secure, safe and convenient surface to change a child's clothes while he or she is away from home. Baby minder manufacturers ensures that the minder table and other such items that are to be exclusively used for taking care of the babies are made of high quality materials so as to ensure maximum safety. Baby minder suppliers minder tables but also several other items which are essential for baby care.
Minder tables are mostly slim, compact and can be transported to any location. It is suitable for hotels, washrooms, airports, nurseries and more. However while changing clothes of your baby you need to be extra careful. Cretan tips while changing baby clothes are:
1. When getting your baby dressed you need to keep your baby in your lap, stretch the garment neckline and then pull it over your baby's head. You can use your fingers to keep the clothes from catching on the baby's ears or face. It is best to put your hand into the sleeve from the outside and then grasp your baby's hand and pull it through.
2. When undressing your baby it is recommended to take off the sleeves one at a time while supporting your baby's head and back. After that stretching the neckline will help in gently slipping off your baby's face and chin.
3. During winter you must dress your baby in several layers of clothing to keep him or her warm. It is best to dress your baby in diapers and undershirts covered by a dressing gown or pyjamas and wrap him or her in a blanket. Change the diaper from time to time. Always put a blanket on the baby while changing his or her clothes so as to keep the baby warm
4. When changing clothes it is good to keep all the clothes and items that you are going to need while changing him nearby so that you do not have to leave him unattended while fending the items.
5. It is more easy to make your baby wear clothes that have loose-fitting sleeves, zip all the way down in the front, have no strings or ribbons attached around the neck and the likes. This will make it easier for the caretaker to get the baby dressed or undressed.
6. It is good to make the baby wear clothes made of stretchy fabric so that it is easy to change clothes easily. While changing the clothes it is recommended to make the baby lie on your lap or on a flat surface such as bed so that the clothes can be changed without the baby getting hurt as the small babies tend to be very tender. One can easily buy baby minders from the Orchids.net.in at best prices!